- Dip moulded open (bevel) edge protectors (flexicaps) are available for tubesizes from Ø 26.9 mm to Ø 60.3 mm and Ø 3/4” to Ø 2” (imperial) inclusive
- Suitable for temperatures from -35°C to +55°C, ephemeral +85°C
- Standard hardness of 68° Shore A
- Suitable for edge protection, beautifying or finishing the exposed ends of tubes or cable and (hydraulic-)hose routing pipes
- Open (bevel) edge protectors, also known as open pipe end caps, provide electrical insulation and prevent rubbing damage to cables, pipes and hydraulic hoses due to sharp routing pipe ends.
PVC-P (flexible polyvinyl chloride)
- Other sizes and colours available on request
a=material thickness, Colour/RAL=Colour and RAL approximately, D=internal Ø, H=end cap length, Tube size=external tube Ø, t=tube wall thickness, Version=t=tube wall thickness