- Round end cap inserts with an angled base and felt pad are available for chair legs with tube diameters from Ø 18 mm to Ø 25 mm inclusive, with a wall thickness varying from 1.5 mm to 2.0 mm
- Available for the following angle of inclination ranges: 12° - 18° and 18° - 22°
- The felt is vibration-welded
- Suitable for use on many different types of flooring such as parquet floors, floor tiles, laminate flooring, linoleum, PVC flooring, etc.
- These end cap inserts are ideal as a glide under (tubular frame) chairs and tables that are typically used for major interior design projects, the hospitality industry, hospitals and schools.
PE (polyethylene) and felt
black with grey felt
D=foot Ø, d=shaft Ø, d1=ribbing size, H=foot height, L=shaft length, Tube size=external tube dimension, Version=tube wall thickness, W=angle of inclination in °