- Round end cap inserts with a tilting base and stainless steel pad are available for chair legs with tube diameters from Ø 18 mm to Ø 28 mm inclusive, with a wall thickness varying from 1.5 mm to 2.0 mm
- Base diameters from Ø 25 mm to Ø 30 mm inclusive
- Maximum angle of inclination 22°
- For use on floor coverings and carpeting
- Used as a tilting glide or foot for chairs with angled legs on floor coverings and carpeting. Often used for major interior design projects, in the hospitality industry, hospitals and schools.
end cap - PA (polyamide), pad - stainless steel (V2A), connector - steel
black with stainless steel coloured base
D=foot Ø, D1=collar Ø, H=foot height, H1=ball joint + foot, L=shaft length, Version=tube wall thickness, Tube size=external tube dimension, W=angle of inclination in °