C Saddle feet, angle glides and connection plates

C Saddle feet, angle glides and connection plates
Product information
This product group offers you a broad and varied assortment of saddle feet, cross base caps, connectors and slider plates. Some of which also feature a felt glide. All of these products are available in various sizes and models.

The saddle foot, also known as a round tube saddle foot or plastic tube saddle, is often mounted to chairs with a tubular frame. However it is also used for (retro and vintage) tables, cabinets and other furniture. Gispen and Lorenz are well-known examples of this type of tubular frame furniture. The various slider plates and (cross base) inserts are commonly used for office furniture, school furniture and major contract furniture.

Paypal  IBAN  Maestro  mastercard  Visa  American Express  iDeal  Bancontact  Bancontact  Bancontact  Bancontact  Giropay  Sofort banking  Verzending net DPD