- Height-adjustable tube inserts, also referred to as levelling inserts, are available for triangular tube profile measuring 30 x 30 x 30 mm, with wall thicknesses from 1.0 mm to 2.0 mm inclusive
- The levelling feet have threaded stems, thread size M12 or M16
- The threaded stems are 27 mm or 31 mm long
- Maximum static load capacity of 300 kg (based on an axial load with the stem extended by 10 mm on a completely flat surface)
- Not suitable for dynamic loads or pushing/sliding
- The stem must be screwed in and out under conditions of no load
- These levelling inserts are fitted as height-adjusters under tables, furniture, retail fixtures and tubular frames.
D=head length, H=head thickness, h=foot thickness, L=shaft length, l=stem length, M=thread size, Model=wall thickness, Tube size=external tube sizes