- Open grommets, also known as cable grommets, are available for hole sizes from Ø 4.7 mm to Ø 70 mm inclusive, with inside diameters from Ø 2.7 mm to Ø 65 mm inclusive
- Available for sheet thicknesses from 0.8 mm to 4.8 mm inclusive
- Double sided variants
- Imperial and metric sizes
- Temperature resistance from -25 °C to 70 °C (maximum of 80 °C for brief periods)
- Open grommets provide edge protection when fitted to sharp body parts, panels or sheet metal and prevent rubbing damage to/rupture of cables, pipes and hydraulic hoses.
PVC-P (flexible polyvinyl chloride – Shore A 60°)
A=through hole Ø, B=height, Bore=mounting hole Ø, C=Ø, D=outside Ø, E=height, Thickness=plate thickness in mm