2.3 Round tube inserts

Product information

Round tube inserts are self-clamping inserts that are pressed into round tube ends or round furniture legs. The sizing of these caps is based on the external tube size and the wall thickness, both measured in millimetres.

Round tube inserts are also widely used as insert feet for chair and table legs and are therefore available in many versions, such as flat, angled, convex or with a ball joint for variable angles. A number of models also feature a special gliding surface such as felt, Teflon or stainless steel. There is also a non-slip version with TPU rubber. So there is plenty of choice in terms of size and design.

Filter by

Paypal  IBAN  Maestro  mastercard  Visa  American Express  iDeal  Bancontact  Bancontact  Bancontact  Bancontact  Giropay  Sofort banking  Verzending net DPD