- End cap inserts with an angled base, felt pad and stacking lug are available for chair legs with tube sizes from Ø 18 mm to Ø 25 mm inclusive, with a wall thickness range varying from 1.5 mm to 2.0 mm
- Available for the following angle of inclination ranges: 12° - 18° and 18° - 22°
- The base features a lug with a curved recess to prevent scratching when stacking
- The felt pad is vibration-welded and suitable for use on many different types of flooring such as parquet floors, floor tiles, laminate flooring, linoleum, PVC flooring, etc.
- These stacking end cap inserts are suitable for use as a foot for stacking chairs used in conference centres, party centres, hospitals, schools and nursing homes, etc.
PE (polyethylene) and felt
black (white available on request), grey felt
A=distance, D=foot Ø, d=shaft Ø, d1=ribbing size, h=foot height, h1=felt thickness, W=angle of inclination in °, L=shaft length, Version=tube wall thickness, Tube size=external tube dimension